Dashain, The Nepali Festival

Dashain is Nepali Hindu's greatest festival. It is celebrated for fifteen days. The goddess worshipped is Durga- think of a woman God having lots of power to defeat evil powers. Hey, it is such a great epic that is followed by the story of love, compassion, power, fight and control.
Then guess what a busy life Nepalese do have during the festival. Government gives 10 days leave to its employees. It is a different story that in each and every corner of the world the festivals of their own brings about. I want to tell a lot about it. I guess the world is so curious about it. I am going to my village (think of the hurry all people are in when they are waiting to reach their ancestral home in such a great festival). I promise to write more and to publish relevant photos after I return after two weeks.

Which web mail account do you prefer?