Don't kill her tonight, Oh Kathmandu!

Kathmandu -1

The dogs bark
Continuous in the dark
At the night of death

All the hopes are dead- yellow brown
She lets herself down
What a life! What a town!!

She takes a nap in your lap
To just dream and fill the gap
Don't kill her tonight, Oh Kathmandu!


Kathmandu-2

You always lie me- you have right?
I have believed you all my life
Tell me Kathmandu- must always I?

I don't want to see your face, I don't want
And still I should beg my life with you
How long my Kathmandu, how long?

You can not hide
Jamacho sees everything
Mankind has always fought for truth, Oh Kathmandu!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

none can reach his thoughts and imaginations.....its like u feel wow! when he answers ur questions...the way he present things.....the way he analize things....the way he takes things..its amazing!
being a part of kathmandu....i too felt his words.....i cld feel the pain in lines.....
keep on writing!
i wld love to hear more of these good
works!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! I read yr work.great! i love poems. But these are those three line poems...oh these are haiku, aren't they! they say haiku are great.

passionate dreamer said...

aww!!! u made me miss kathmandu man....n i love ur haiku..good work keep it up!!!

Which web mail account do you prefer?